pretty as a picture

pretty as a picture

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Something to Say

Having read many blogs,I am amazed at people who are open to putting themselves out there, and I admire them for their willingness to share their thoughts and lives with others. I have also chosen to be one of these people.

Those who know me well,have always known I have something to say, and although you cant always voice it, I've decided to write it instead.

My aim is to make you think, create ,have a laugh and most importantly give you something interesting to read.

I hope you are inspired by the many topics,pictures,crafts,advice and words of wisdom while you are here.

So... jump into the 'Friendship Basket' and read along! I hope you Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are sharing it all with the rest of the universe! I know I have become the woman I am today because of your fabulous guidance & insight and lets be honest - your standards that never (ok...rarely) faulter.

    My inspiration...They will write songs about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, here we go!!!
    Although you are a little younger than I, You are very much a Mentor to me,a wonderful friend and someone I look to for the answers that at times I just dont have.
    If some or many can take a small part of what you have to give than those smart peopple will have been blessed with a THOUGHT from Kerry which in turn may just TIGHE us all a little bit closer TOGETHER! Always in my friendship basket!Go Girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete